Dr. Stephen P. Kramer
- 1988 Doctor of Chiropractic degree with Acupuncture Certification Northwestern College of Chiropractic;
Northwestern Health Sciences University – Bloomington, MN
- B.S. Degree in Natural Science
St. John’s University – Collegeville, MN
Played college baseball & football for the legendary John Gagliardi
- High School Diploma
Wabasso High School – Wabasso, MN
Played football, basketball, baseball, track, & trumpet
Licensures & Certifications
- Minnesota State Chiropractic License since 1988
- Acupuncture Certification since 1988
- Certification in Rehabilitation 2009
Memberships & Associations
- Minnesota Chiropractic Association
- Northwestern Health Sciences Alumni Association
- Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce Member (Former Chamber President)
Experience & History
- Pathways first began as Kramer Chiropractic Health Center, which started in Edina, MN in 1988. During those 12 years in Edina, I watched my family grow from one to four children (& now 5 total). With a growing family, my desire to be closer to home became a priority, and in August of 2000, I sold the Edina Clinic and purchased Wilma E. Behm’s Clinic of 30 years. The transition has been exceptional, and I feel blessed to be working in Prior Lake.
- In 2003, we moved to our present location in downtown Prior Lake in Lakefront Plaza where the running & bike paths are plentiful and the small-town feel is alive and well.
- In May of 2013, we purchased a 2nd clinic in Savage and Dr. Barnett is enjoying the challenge of helping more people in the Savage community.
- In January of 2014, we officially changed our name to Pathways Chiropractic Health Center as we are expanding and re-branding our clinics.
- Since opening the doors in 1988, I’ve treated thousands of patients ranging from newborns to seniors; those involved in sports injuries, auto, and work-related accidents, as well as repetitive and postural conditions. We are continually working towards helping each patient resume the active lifestyle they desire. I have also built an excellent network of professionals including neurologists and orthopedists to consult with when the need arises.
- Growing up with 7 siblings in a small town in rural southwestern Minnesota (Who’s been to Lucan, MN?) gave me many blessings. I think one of those was enjoying being able to communicate with people of all ages. I look forward to helping you solve your health conditions as well as improve, sustain, and protect the quality of your health.
- Joyfully married to Marla
- We have 5 wonderful children: Emily, Marianna, Jack, Julia, & Jenny
Hobbies & Interests
- Public Speaking: health & motivation topics
- Family Vacations
- Running & Mountain Biking
- Weightlifting & P90X – Bring it on!!
- Hiking & Camping
- Involved in Prior Lake Players
- Home Remodeling Projects
- Former National Fast Pitch Softball All-American