Dr. Stephen P. Kramer
- 1988 Doctor of Chiropractic degree with Acupuncture Certification Northwestern College of Chiropractic;
Northwestern Health Sciences University – Bloomington, MN
- B.S. Degree in Natural Science
St. John’s University – Collegeville, MN
Played college baseball & football for the legendary John Gagliardi
- High School Diploma
Wabasso High School – Wabasso, MN
Played football, basketball, baseball, track, & trumpet
Licensures & Certifications
- Minnesota State Chiropractic License since 1988
- Acupuncture Certification since 1988
- Certification in Rehabilitation 2009
Memberships & Associations
- Minnesota Chiropractic Association
- Northwestern Health Sciences Alumni Association
- Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce Member (Former Chamber President)
Experience & History
- Pathways first began as Kramer Chiropractic Health Center, which started in Edina, MN in 1988. During those 12 years in Edina, I watched my family grow from one to four children (& now 5 total). With a growing family, my desire to be closer to home became a priority, and in August of 2000, I sold the Edina Clinic and purchased Wilma E. Behm’s Clinic of 30 years. The transition has been exceptional, and I feel blessed to be working in Prior Lake.
- In 2003, we moved to our present location in downtown Prior Lake in Lakefront Plaza where the running & bike paths are plentiful and the small-town feel is alive and well.
- In May of 2013, we purchased a 2nd clinic in Savage and Dr. Barnett is enjoying the challenge of helping more people in the Savage community.
- In January of 2014, we officially changed our name to Pathways Chiropractic Health Center as we are expanding and re-branding our clinics.
- Since opening the doors in 1988, I’ve treated thousands of patients ranging from newborns to seniors; those involved in sports injuries, auto, and work-related accidents, as well as repetitive and postural conditions. We are continually working towards helping each patient resume the active lifestyle they desire. I have also built an excellent network of professionals including neurologists and orthopedists to consult with when the need arises.
- Growing up with 7 siblings in a small town in rural southwestern Minnesota (Who’s been to Lucan, MN?) gave me many blessings. I think one of those was enjoying being able to communicate with people of all ages. I look forward to helping you solve your health conditions as well as improve, sustain, and protect the quality of your health.
- Joyfully married to Marla
- We have 5 wonderful children: Emily, Marianna, Jack, Julia, & Jenny
Hobbies & Interests
- Public Speaking: health & motivation topics
- Family Vacations
- Running & Mountain Biking
- Weightlifting & P90X – Bring it on!!
- Hiking & Camping
- Involved in Prior Lake Players
- Home Remodeling Projects
- Former National Fast Pitch Softball All-American
Dr. Brittany Domier
- 2012 Doctor of Chiropractic Degree with Acupuncture Certification Northwestern Health Sciences University – Bloomington, MN
- B.A. Degree in Biology, Society & Environment
University of Minnesota – Minneapolis, MN
- A.A. Degree
Normandale Community College – Bloomington, MN
- Running and Biking
- Rock Climbing
Prior Lake High School 2005.
Varsity football, wrestling, and baseball
St. Cloud State University BS in Athletic Training 2011
Played football prior to injuries forcing me to retire early
Elon University in Elon, North Carolina Doctor of Physical Therapy 2014
I grew up in Prior Lake and I am happy to be back in the community that helped shape me into the person and doctor I am today providing physical therapy services to the community I love. I am a very manual therapy-based PT and enjoy treating a wide variety of conditions from head to toe. When I am not working I enjoy playing softball, golfing, going to the gym, and, as a foodie, I like to try all the new restaurants the Twin Cities have to offer.